Ultimate Standoff Ultimate Standoff

This is exatly my kind of humour, I freakin love it man xD

D-SuN responds:

:D Glad to have made you laugh. Thanks for the commet!

Chasing a Flame Chasing a Flame

Hey that was really nice! The concept was relatable and interesting. You've obviously spent a lot of time on making your straight ahead animation and you used some pretty cool techniques along the way. My main piece of advice is to try avoid using gradients for colouring in background elements i.e your trees and even the barn. Generally, they're not particularly nice aesthetically and I don't think they complemented your style very well. They felt a little out of place. Also maybe try a little bit of shadow on your characters, I reckon it would go a long way to improving your animations' visual style.

Great work! Hope to see more!

TraineeArtist responds:

Thank you! Yeah, most of the shading came down to what was most time effective, as it was a uni project with annoying time restraints, but I'll try and work on improving shading in future animations. Thanks for your feedback! :)

Not Super Mario's Special Attack Not Super Mario's Special Attack

Pretty funny! The characters look great and all the subtle details on the animation really give it that RPG aesthetic. I get a big Super Mario RPG/ Golden Sun feel, with a twist.

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Outstanding

The animation is sleek, smooth and flawless. The amount of things you can do and the ways of doing them is extremely well done. I commend you for the amount of thought and effort you have put into your work. Outstanding.

All the best.

Arcane Aura Arcane Aura

Not bad at all.

I quite enjoyed game myself. It's a tiny bit gitchy/buggy in the way you can fly across the roof, and your bullets fall down after you jump without moving, but I majorly ignored that.

Summary: A nice game. " It's added to my favorites so I'll come back for another play a little bit later. I'll subscribe to your flash feed. I give it a 7/10 and a "3/5 Hope to see more in future!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thank you for looking past the glitches:]

and for all the other stuff^^

Secret: if you press "t" on lvl one, it'll take you straight to the boss.

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Sniff......

Excellent. Absolutely superb. As I was about to be anihilated, i heard the sad music cue in and it just hit me. Magnificent.

Sunshine (Cover) Sunshine (Cover)

You've left me with my jaw gaping. Mad, MAD respect. So glad I decided to listen to this with my good headphones too, it was well worth it. My mind is blown. The scene that song just made me envision was amazing. I'm lost for words.

Well done, sir.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thank you! @Maccamuffin

FD - Inner Cosmos FD - Inner Cosmos

I've been waiting for a track like this from you for a while now. I've heard lots of soothing ambience in many of your tracks, but have always wanted one that consisted of just that. It's really great. It's funny that I've been looking for an ambience track in the context of exactly what you stated in your description for an interactive project, and here you are, "again", providing me with exactly what I need and more (granted that this is okay to use). Kudos man, kudos indeed. Keep on doing what you're doing.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Sure mate, keep me updated on your works as well! Thanks for your review :)

FD - Plaenitude FD - Plaenitude

This is a review I've only just thought to write after a good long few months of listening to this track almost every day.

This track grew on me. Like it really grew on me. I remember listening to it at first and thinking "yeah this is pretty neat", and at the time I thought to myself that the guitar came on a little too strong. I remember wanting the vibe to stay consistent throughout the whole song and the guitar had annoyed me just a little bit. But I came back a few months "after" that first listening, listened to it again, and thought wow I actually love it just the way it is. I imagined, and still imagine and build on a very specific scene that involves one of my character's out-pour of his emotions and bottled feelings about something in his past. When I do end up making that, maybe in, I dunno, a few decades later, I can't imagine any other track setting up the mood of that scene better than this one. Out of all your work, this one has to be a personal favourite of mine.... so far. :P

Keep up the great work man, don't stop!
Maccamuffin

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thanks mate, I'm really glad you appreciate the track so much :)
I have some really great plans for the future that I'm hopefully going to commit myself into. I often see all the pieces I've composed so far as puzzle pieces of a huge, bigger picture. They're reminders that this is what I want to do.
Good to see you again mate, be well and don't stop as well :)

A New Hope A New Hope

Wow this is really lovely, and amazingly detailed. Dogs are beautiful creatures.

Scottr5680 responds:

Thank you very much! Yes they are.

IcecreamDramaAndRandomness IcecreamDramaAndRandomness

Haha

Made me laugh.
Nice work.

Staying Alive Staying Alive

Interesting concept

I like the way the blood is drawn on the characters aswell as the eerie glow of their one source of light.
Nice work!