FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Outstanding

The animation is sleek, smooth and flawless. The amount of things you can do and the ways of doing them is extremely well done. I commend you for the amount of thought and effort you have put into your work. Outstanding.

All the best.

-Maccamuffin

Arcane Aura Arcane Aura

Not bad at all.

I quite enjoyed game myself. It's a tiny bit gitchy/buggy in the way you can fly across the roof, and your bullets fall down after you jump without moving, but I majorly ignored that.

Summary: A nice game. " It's added to my favorites so I'll come back for another play a little bit later. I'll subscribe to your flash feed. I give it a 7/10 and a "3/5 Hope to see more in future!

-Maccamuffin

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thank you for looking past the glitches:]

and for all the other stuff^^

Secret: if you press "t" on lvl one, it'll take you straight to the boss.

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Sniff......

Excellent. Absolutely superb. As I was about to be anihilated, i heard the sad music cue in and it just hit me. Magnificent.

Sniper Assassin 3 Sniper Assassin 3

Great!

I got tricked by the game. especially when the guy with the knife came. great game!

Shoot The Creeps Shoot The Creeps

too hard

the creeps have too much health.

Peresvet Battle Peresvet Battle

hmmmmmm

i like the gameplay and the game but it's too easy, which to people makes it boring. if over time while playing the game would get harder and enimies would spawn faster, then the game would be a master piece. unfortunately i'm giving you a 6/10 2/5. take what i said in mind. :)

Hearts'a Breakin Hearts'a Breakin

wow!

Who knew that splitting hearts was soOoOOOooOOOO FUN!

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

loved it.

this Game is really good and so.... Very ADDICTING!!!!! just ONE thing. the last upgrade on your machine gun doesn't work but other then that. A very good game.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

BEST MARIO GAME EVER!

The combos, the gameplay and the Koopa King! I loved it all! this is an aawesome game that deserves a 10/5 and a 20/10.

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

the best game ever

This is my favourite game on ALL the internet. It's asolutely awsome.