Ultimate Standoff Ultimate Standoff

This is exatly my kind of humour, I freakin love it man xD

D-SuN responds:

:D Glad to have made you laugh. Thanks for the commet!

Chasing a Flame Chasing a Flame

Hey that was really nice! The concept was relatable and interesting. You've obviously spent a lot of time on making your straight ahead animation and you used some pretty cool techniques along the way. My main piece of advice is to try avoid using gradients for colouring in background elements i.e your trees and even the barn. Generally, they're not particularly nice aesthetically and I don't think they complemented your style very well. They felt a little out of place. Also maybe try a little bit of shadow on your characters, I reckon it would go a long way to improving your animations' visual style.

Great work! Hope to see more!

TraineeArtist responds:

Thank you! Yeah, most of the shading came down to what was most time effective, as it was a uni project with annoying time restraints, but I'll try and work on improving shading in future animations. Thanks for your feedback! :)

Not Super Mario's Special Attack Not Super Mario's Special Attack

Pretty funny! The characters look great and all the subtle details on the animation really give it that RPG aesthetic. I get a big Super Mario RPG/ Golden Sun feel, with a twist.

The End of Ban Week The End of Ban Week

By the end I thought it was an egg inside an alleyway, what I am doing here. Life has no meaning now other meaning.

Mia responds:

indeed.

Versus.081 Versus.081

Really funny :D I like your sense of humour, and your animation style looked really cool too. Keep it up! Hope to see more :)

Lawn Mower Madness Lawn Mower Madness

Such an awesome concept xD After reading that title I just had to watch. Great humour here, really enjoyed it :D

End of the Matrix End of the Matrix

I really liked the humour, I haven't watched something like it in ages. And woah.

Zelda: Don Keyote 4 Zelda: Don Keyote 4

Me and my brother still recite some of these quotes today. This series has lasted so long in my memory since I was about 10. It's been amazing to go back and relive it. Thanks for all the memories!

Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

You defintely gave us one hell of a show, you should be proud. It was never uninteresting at all and the XV twist was great. Couldn't ask for more, outstanding job!

Dominant Stick Dominant Stick

Lots of potential

Your ability is animate the stick figures so smoothly is astounding, not to mention the hilarity of the movie. You've got lots of potential as an animator. Great work!